Skip to main content

Speak

God's calling has always been to do with this tongue and mouth of mine...haha...speak. witness. encourage. declare. impart. sing. speak. speak. speak. Ever since I was 17.
I think, for a long time now, I have not dared to speak. Speak TRUTH with LOVE and GRACE, just as the prophet from Down Under said 5 years ago. More often than not, I have been tongue-tied. I have not spoken the truth. I have not spoken in love. Bitterness and despair would be more like it.
However, God is good. When God says something he will carry it out. For a long time, I thought speaking truth and witnessing meant the gospel to the lost. Yes it does. But it means a lot more. It means the powerful truth in every situation, it means love exuded and grace abundantly sowed. How difficult it is to not be afraid. I still hyperventilate sometimes when I need to do it.
But God is good.
Speak
Break the chains of the captives
Bring light to the blurry places
Speak
There is so much to give
There are so many hopeless faces
Speak
In the image of my Creator
In the essence of my God

Comments

Dayo said…
just letting you know i am stalking your blog :-P
Charismatic said…
Hey Dayoman. Well.I'm very glad you are. STALK AWAY...MUAHAHAHA

Popular posts from this blog

Love Alicia...but....

I've loved Alicia Keys since I was a teenager. She's gorgeous, talented, with an impeccable image of ghetto funkiness plus classy elegance. Love her voice and love her ideas. But....the lyrics....have more often than not been ...disappointing. I do think this article provides accurate critique of her work.

邱振哲PikA X 陳綺貞 - 太陽 (Cover by Charis 蔡佳靈 X Stephen Rong 榮忠豪)

太陽 Sun (Cover)

There is still a chance for the 71,849 single men

I opened my facebook profile and LO and BEHOLD, I saw a string of comments, wall comments and msgs in my inbox congratulating me about my 'not-single anymore status'. Why? Because I decided to remove the 'single' listing on my Facebook profile. I merely didn't want to post it up anymore. A whim that resulted in... HILARIOUSNESS! Here are a couple of samples: "Charis has been woozy since thursday, is it luvvve??" "huh? o_O? is there something i don't know??" "so when u going to belanja us all makan??? >. "heh.... really!?....there are 71,849 single men in brisbane who will be very dissapointed... very.." "is this for real .. if so, congrats charis :-)" "Hey great news to hear, Congrats loh! By the way who is the lucky Guy?" " Hey. No longer single? Share some news. ;) " Man o man!