Well, I remember how I used to call myself cutee4eva when I was in high school, or rather that was my online nickname. I got slammed hard by different girls for that. “Perasan”, or arrogant, they said, to call myself that.
However, I held on to the nickname for my ICQ and my emails for sometime. Papa always said that positive talk was powerful and would shape your life. What’s wrong with being cute forever?:). Papa’s favourite saying is ,”My daughters are getting more and more beautiful each day.”Amen to all of that!Haha.
Therefore, Charismatic? Am I being “perasan”? I think I see it as claiming something for my own life. Claiming the grace, the gifts, the favour, and also character that will be the foundation for greatness.
Hello everyone.
God bless.
However, I held on to the nickname for my ICQ and my emails for sometime. Papa always said that positive talk was powerful and would shape your life. What’s wrong with being cute forever?:). Papa’s favourite saying is ,”My daughters are getting more and more beautiful each day.”Amen to all of that!Haha.
Therefore, Charismatic? Am I being “perasan”? I think I see it as claiming something for my own life. Claiming the grace, the gifts, the favour, and also character that will be the foundation for greatness.
Hello everyone.
God bless.
Comments