Skip to main content

At the airport.....

Hi All
I'm here at the Changi Airport in singapore again, thanking God for free internet to ease my boredom for the next 3 hours. I'm dead tired! But I managed to watch Hairspray on the plane before sleeping. Food was good. Hairspray was good too! A little cheesy and a little surreal[like a fairy tale]. But great singing and dancing. Thanks Tendi for recommending it.

I'm going home at last for a break. I haven't had a break since uni ended.it's been Work Work Graduation and more packing up. And my parents visited as well. Now I can go home and chill, though church at home prob wants me to be involved in a couple of things.

Thanks everyone who was at my graduation! Every Daniel X person, every HBCC person and of course my parents. Mom and Dad were great: making me bouquets, giving me gifts etc. Although I didn't get first class honours, I still felt really privileged and spoilt by everyone who made time to be there. NO other person had so many friends around them I think.

I"ll blog later about the blessings of God and parenting......

Take care y'all and keep in touch everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Alicia...but....

I've loved Alicia Keys since I was a teenager. She's gorgeous, talented, with an impeccable image of ghetto funkiness plus classy elegance. Love her voice and love her ideas. But....the lyrics....have more often than not been ...disappointing. I do think this article provides accurate critique of her work.

邱振哲PikA X 陳綺貞 - 太陽 (Cover by Charis 蔡佳靈 X Stephen Rong 榮忠豪)

太陽 Sun (Cover)

More Faith....in a GOOD GOD

Today, Miss '爆炸头' - a.k.a Winnie, a chick with a HUGE afro-ish Scary Spice hair-do prayed for me. She doesn't know me, but turned around after service and offered to pray for me. A few things came up during the prayer. She didn't specifically prophesy. But the way she was praying, she was getting stuff from the Spirit. She prayed Prov 4:18 ( The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day)  over me, for some time, stating that God would lead me, and the path would become brighter and brighter, clearer and clearer. I was to have faith. More faith that God would lead me safely and surely. She also stated the need to seek God even more through prayer for his presence and guidance (guilty. It's been difficult to be disciplined about prayer). She prayed and declared that my work would be the platform for many good things God wanted to do through me. The work and the position I had in my work was important, she...