The WAM BBQ last Monday was great! We had lots of yummy soba noodles and the typical sausages and bread. Salad, onions, the works. Thanks Sharon and Lucy for all the hard work!
The highlight of the BBQ was the volleyball! I think it was Tim who brought a beat up volleyball and a couple of people started to play around the circle. Digging and setting the ball around. I joined them together with Amy.
OOO.....I MISS VOLLEYBALL....I haven't really played for 4-5 years. There is a passion for it that runs through my veins. The passion that drove me to play it for more than 6 years. Sometimes to play 6 hours a day to prepare for competitive state-level competitions. I miss the games, the cheering for our school/zone/district squads, the trips to really far - off schools in the jungles, the sweat,everything.....
The NEXT DAY however, PAIN PAIN PAIN....booohooo....I am so unfit. My thighs, abs, and rear all ACHED for 2-3 days. I really need to get back to jogging or dancing regularly.
Well, last saturday was my Don and Grace's wedding. Don and Jojo were people that I grew up with in Alor Star. It's weird to see him get married and have his happy beginning[not ending yet, but the Beginning.:)]But it was great as well to witness such a happy event.
It was really cool to catch up with different people too.
Ahh..weddings....:)
Comments