I'm been very busy. Sometimes not physically busy [though mostly, I am], but mentally very busy. Thinking, thinking, thinking all the time.
It's late at night now. It's Sunday. I'm deliberately trying to rest my mind and body. I had a good nap just now. But...
It's frustrating!
It's frustrating to pursue the vision of being an artist!
It's frustrating to know that you've got to put in hours of practice to sound any good.
It's frustrating to feel like practice is getting you no where. It's frustrating to feel you'll never seem to get a particular genre and will never be good enough.
It's frustrating when people don't understand your job and it's commitments.
It's frustrating to hear your own songs and feel like they are never good enough.
It's frustrating not to have enough resources and money and influence.
It's frustrating to feel like I'm getting old and getting nowhere in a young industry.
Help me...God.
Comments
Though I may never experience what you're experiencing now, all I can say is keep persevering and never loose sight of your goals in life and more importantly God's plan for your life.