Skip to main content

Another feature on GOOD TV

With All I Am

This is the second song I recorded with Nicky Lee at GOODTV(李玖哲). Again, argh, wasn't perfect. Some pitching issues here and there. Happens when you don't have ear monitors or any really close fold-back. But I praise God for any opportunity I get to serve, to use my giftings, to meet new people, to meet influential people, to build a portfolio. Surely this is the fun-nest year I've had in terms of doing new stuff musically!!

Enjoy and feel free to share around as well to bless someone with the worship that's in the clip. I was listening to all 3 songs myself and was touched. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Alicia...but....

I've loved Alicia Keys since I was a teenager. She's gorgeous, talented, with an impeccable image of ghetto funkiness plus classy elegance. Love her voice and love her ideas. But....the lyrics....have more often than not been ...disappointing. I do think this article provides accurate critique of her work.

邱振哲PikA X 陳綺貞 - 太陽 (Cover by Charis 蔡佳靈 X Stephen Rong 榮忠豪)

太陽 Sun (Cover)

There is still a chance for the 71,849 single men

I opened my facebook profile and LO and BEHOLD, I saw a string of comments, wall comments and msgs in my inbox congratulating me about my 'not-single anymore status'. Why? Because I decided to remove the 'single' listing on my Facebook profile. I merely didn't want to post it up anymore. A whim that resulted in... HILARIOUSNESS! Here are a couple of samples: "Charis has been woozy since thursday, is it luvvve??" "huh? o_O? is there something i don't know??" "so when u going to belanja us all makan??? >. "heh.... really!?....there are 71,849 single men in brisbane who will be very dissapointed... very.." "is this for real .. if so, congrats charis :-)" "Hey great news to hear, Congrats loh! By the way who is the lucky Guy?" " Hey. No longer single? Share some news. ;) " Man o man!