Skip to main content

Because He Lives

Because He Lives, by the Chua sisters!!


This time, I roped in Liz, Feebs and Dorcas to join me in this little ditty. It has been great to hang out and chill with family during this Christmas season. Mentally, I was in dire need of a break from my Taipei lifestyle. November was pretty bad: frequent insomnia, lingering 2-month-old cough, random heart palpitations etc. Although the workload was not that heavy, but the stress of my uncertain future, odd hours, as well as the very kooky personalities one has to deal with each day caused me to mentally stretched till almost breaking point. 

I'm back in Taipei in a few days. Breathing very deep before plunging into 2011. Honestly, I sometimes just wanna scream and run away. My scared self is very scared... 2011 is crunch time in many ways and I'm wondering if I have enough passion and drive to last this whole journey. But I wanted to sing this song to remind myself, because Jesus lives, I can face tomorrow, one day at a time. No matter if everything crashes and I don't actually see all I want to see come to past. As long as I know Him, and I trust Him, and He is walking me with me, everything will work out for good for those who love the Lord and are called according to His purposes. Amen.

Have a blessed 2011 everyone!

Comments

Room to Think said…
love the harmonies. lol to the chicmunks. dorcas is now a total replica of your dad!

Popular posts from this blog

Love Alicia...but....

I've loved Alicia Keys since I was a teenager. She's gorgeous, talented, with an impeccable image of ghetto funkiness plus classy elegance. Love her voice and love her ideas. But....the lyrics....have more often than not been ...disappointing. I do think this article provides accurate critique of her work.

邱振哲PikA X 陳綺貞 - 太陽 (Cover by Charis 蔡佳靈 X Stephen Rong 榮忠豪)

太陽 Sun (Cover)

More Faith....in a GOOD GOD

Today, Miss '爆炸头' - a.k.a Winnie, a chick with a HUGE afro-ish Scary Spice hair-do prayed for me. She doesn't know me, but turned around after service and offered to pray for me. A few things came up during the prayer. She didn't specifically prophesy. But the way she was praying, she was getting stuff from the Spirit. She prayed Prov 4:18 ( The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day)  over me, for some time, stating that God would lead me, and the path would become brighter and brighter, clearer and clearer. I was to have faith. More faith that God would lead me safely and surely. She also stated the need to seek God even more through prayer for his presence and guidance (guilty. It's been difficult to be disciplined about prayer). She prayed and declared that my work would be the platform for many good things God wanted to do through me. The work and the position I had in my work was important, she...