Sometimes I dread coming home late at night...usually late because all my musical/church activities end pretty late. And it's usually a long way home. An hour or so of travel.
I dread unwinding and going to bed because I have to face tomorrow and tomorrow often scares me to death. I don't have it all together even though so many people think I always look so focused. They ask me what is the secret of being so tenacious and focused? I'm speechless because I feel like I'm so scared half of the time. I feel like giving up every 3rd day.
But I thank God for all the little blessings. I was in need of people to do stuff with, and God has provided some buddies to play music and hang out with for a few weeks. Things like that don't last forever, but for whatever time that I've had, I've had heaps of fun and I thank God for that.
Some interesting doors have opened up. If you read this, please keep me in prayer and all the people involved in these new doors. Truly need God's wisdom and guidance.
Comments