Skip to main content

Inescapable

A couple of things stay constant wherever I go. Can't seem to escape them.

God - As my producer said, it runs in your blood. You can't run away from Him without cutting off your lifeline.

The kingdom/church - Community of people that love you and sometimes hurt you but will be with you till eternity

Music - It is part of who I am, no matter how sick of the whole thing I grow to be sometimes

Jazz - Somehow, from teachers, to friends, I keep bumping into ppl who got me interested in jazz and keep me interested in jazz when I wander off for a little while.

Evangelism - A large part of my calling. Definitely not something  I chose initially. Funny how God activated that gifting.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Alicia...but....

I've loved Alicia Keys since I was a teenager. She's gorgeous, talented, with an impeccable image of ghetto funkiness plus classy elegance. Love her voice and love her ideas. But....the lyrics....have more often than not been ...disappointing. I do think this article provides accurate critique of her work.

邱振哲PikA X 陳綺貞 - 太陽 (Cover by Charis 蔡佳靈 X Stephen Rong 榮忠豪)

太陽 Sun (Cover)

There is still a chance for the 71,849 single men

I opened my facebook profile and LO and BEHOLD, I saw a string of comments, wall comments and msgs in my inbox congratulating me about my 'not-single anymore status'. Why? Because I decided to remove the 'single' listing on my Facebook profile. I merely didn't want to post it up anymore. A whim that resulted in... HILARIOUSNESS! Here are a couple of samples: "Charis has been woozy since thursday, is it luvvve??" "huh? o_O? is there something i don't know??" "so when u going to belanja us all makan??? >. "heh.... really!?....there are 71,849 single men in brisbane who will be very dissapointed... very.." "is this for real .. if so, congrats charis :-)" "Hey great news to hear, Congrats loh! By the way who is the lucky Guy?" " Hey. No longer single? Share some news. ;) " Man o man!