Skip to main content

天父爸爸都知道~Daddy God knows~

Every once in while, there are those ppl who see your soul's depths. 
They cherish and caress what they see there...and bless your life. 
Thank you....


今天我和Eva碰面~~每一次有機會和她碰面和聊天都覺得很恩典,很被祝福。 上帝都會固定讓我碰到一些天使:以前在澳洲有Nat和Rach的陪伴。她們的友誼和接納都讓我有能力渡過破碎的難關。上帝通過這些管道恢復了我,醫治我。現在我身邊有像柔柔,Eva 和 Sophie 的好姊妹。如果少了她們,我很有可能早就已經崩潰!女人還是需要可以一起分享生命的女性朋友, 尤其是屬靈的伙伴。

最感動的是,Eva說上帝有告訴她,“佳靈需要聊天,或需要人陪伴的時候,你就盡量陪她聊~”。 難怪我都覺得Eva很樂意付出時間聽我的心聲。她也說,她早已經看出來我內心的一些掙扎和自己給自己的壓力和綑綁。可是上帝也吩咐她不要叫我改這個,改哪個,而上帝想親自讓我sense到這些問題。 上帝的timing到了,他就會醫治我,恢復我。Eva的角色只是hear me out~~支持我,為我代禱。

那时,我就深深的感受天父爸爸了解我~他真的知道我的需要。他在供应我~他是一位在意我的感受的神。我......只需要讓他愛我,領受他的愛。沒想到領受神的愛以及身邊朋友的愛也那麼難~我這幾年想小心一點兒,哪知會極端地維護自己,不想太愛人,也不想別人太親近我的內心~

天父爸爸,我要再次敞開自己的心,接受你的恩典,接受你的愛,接受你的恩寵!!!我是你的寶貝!我宣告:我是你的最愛!你目中的童人!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Alicia...but....

I've loved Alicia Keys since I was a teenager. She's gorgeous, talented, with an impeccable image of ghetto funkiness plus classy elegance. Love her voice and love her ideas. But....the lyrics....have more often than not been ...disappointing. I do think this article provides accurate critique of her work.

邱振哲PikA X 陳綺貞 - 太陽 (Cover by Charis 蔡佳靈 X Stephen Rong 榮忠豪)

太陽 Sun (Cover)

More Faith....in a GOOD GOD

Today, Miss '爆炸头' - a.k.a Winnie, a chick with a HUGE afro-ish Scary Spice hair-do prayed for me. She doesn't know me, but turned around after service and offered to pray for me. A few things came up during the prayer. She didn't specifically prophesy. But the way she was praying, she was getting stuff from the Spirit. She prayed Prov 4:18 ( The path of the righteous is like the first gleam of dawn, shining ever brighter till the full light of day)  over me, for some time, stating that God would lead me, and the path would become brighter and brighter, clearer and clearer. I was to have faith. More faith that God would lead me safely and surely. She also stated the need to seek God even more through prayer for his presence and guidance (guilty. It's been difficult to be disciplined about prayer). She prayed and declared that my work would be the platform for many good things God wanted to do through me. The work and the position I had in my work was important, she...