My days have been filled with activity since I returned to Taipei [Well, they were filled with activity in HK and M'sia too]. I haven't caught my breath since I've gotten back yet...But I'm relatively pleased with how things are going. One of the coolest things that has been happening is that suddenly I've been able to track some stuff for my upcoming albums. My American muso friends are here for their annual ministry trips to Taiwan, and my mentor, Jeff prodded me to book them for 2 days.
It felt a little surreal, tracking in the studios with a bunch of Americans. All those people who were in there with me, I was musing about how we all met and how divine all these appointments have been. I've met so many great and skillful people here. Thank God for each and everyone of them. Special thanks to Jeff for linking me up with these great session players, and for helping me so much with pre-production. And special thanks to TC, who helped me booked the studio, engineered the 2 days, gave a whole lot of production suggestions, and basically had my back the whole time. I haven't felt like someone's solidly had my back for so long. Although many people have been kind to me and have blessed me greatly here, but it's recently that a number of friends have REALLY pitched in to do life with me, and I am so thoroughly grateful to God and to them about it. Anyway, some pictures for you guys to enjoy.
It felt a little surreal, tracking in the studios with a bunch of Americans. All those people who were in there with me, I was musing about how we all met and how divine all these appointments have been. I've met so many great and skillful people here. Thank God for each and everyone of them. Special thanks to Jeff for linking me up with these great session players, and for helping me so much with pre-production. And special thanks to TC, who helped me booked the studio, engineered the 2 days, gave a whole lot of production suggestions, and basically had my back the whole time. I haven't felt like someone's solidly had my back for so long. Although many people have been kind to me and have blessed me greatly here, but it's recently that a number of friends have REALLY pitched in to do life with me, and I am so thoroughly grateful to God and to them about it. Anyway, some pictures for you guys to enjoy.
Jaben in the control room
Moi
Theo trying to figure things out
Fueling up with chocolate, Jaben and Sam
Aeon tagged along for the first day, just to check things out
Sam fixing stands...
He didn't want to be in the same room as the drums
Dinner afterward...
Crullers in Chee Cheong Fun
Jaben's 'Magnum'/ 'Blue Steel'
(Ever watched the Zoolander? hehe)
Tim Torgerson.
New guitarist friend who is a BEEYEEWTIFUL acoustic guitarist



Comments