"I see an emerald in a metal setting. An emerald in the darkness.The emerald is you. God has given you creativity and giftings. However, there is a film over the emerald. There is a hindrance, a covering. Something that hinders the emerald from shining out, from 'bursting forth' with light.
Father, I pray that You remove all hindrances. You will take away everything that is hiding and covering up the light. Father I pray that her heart will beat with Yours. Lord, besides the creativity and giftings You have given her, You have given her compassion. A compassion that mirrors Your compassion for people. I pray her heart will beat with the rhythm of Your heart. She will know your heartbeat so intimately. Lord, whatever that causes her heart to be indifferent, I pray that You will take it away. She will be so connected to Your heart, and she will value what You value. She will live out Your purposes.
Father, she has been bold to step out even when stepping out means hindrance after hindrance, even when it means conflict. Even when it means facing uncertainties. I pray that You will use her life.
Sister, you will be a great blessing to many people.
Father, I pray that You remove all hindrances. You will take away everything that is hiding and covering up the light. Father I pray that her heart will beat with Yours. Lord, besides the creativity and giftings You have given her, You have given her compassion. A compassion that mirrors Your compassion for people. I pray her heart will beat with the rhythm of Your heart. She will know your heartbeat so intimately. Lord, whatever that causes her heart to be indifferent, I pray that You will take it away. She will be so connected to Your heart, and she will value what You value. She will live out Your purposes.
Father, she has been bold to step out even when stepping out means hindrance after hindrance, even when it means conflict. Even when it means facing uncertainties. I pray that You will use her life.
Sister, you will be a great blessing to many people.
Comments