Skip to main content

Thank you

...for a breathtaking birthday.


Thank you for the computer keyboard. Although you insisted on getting one with Taiwanese characters (which I don't need), I don't mind. Haha... Your stubbornness about geeky things makes you pretty special.

The novels. You don't like reading, but you don't mind buying me a bunch to kick-back and enjoy (while you watch Game of Thrones. Hah)


The card. It cracked me up. Your whacked sense of humour is what I love about you.


The exquisite dinner.


Smoked salmon and char-grilled tuna


Caviar


Lobster/Sea-food soup


French wine

The best tasting steak on a bone I've tasted in years




The cake. Although you didn't like chocolate, you bought that pricey cake just because it was in my wish-list.




Lastly Mr Ipad. THAT was a surprise. An OMG OMG OMG extravagant kind of surprise.
Well, w did save a lot of paper on that gig because of your gift. Yay :D. Thank yewwwwwww. 




Thanks for spoiling me to bits dear. Very very very blessed and thankful. As cliched as it sounds, I'm looking forward to doing life with you.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love Alicia...but....

I've loved Alicia Keys since I was a teenager. She's gorgeous, talented, with an impeccable image of ghetto funkiness plus classy elegance. Love her voice and love her ideas. But....the lyrics....have more often than not been ...disappointing. I do think this article provides accurate critique of her work.

邱振哲PikA X 陳綺貞 - 太陽 (Cover by Charis 蔡佳靈 X Stephen Rong 榮忠豪)

太陽 Sun (Cover)

There is still a chance for the 71,849 single men

I opened my facebook profile and LO and BEHOLD, I saw a string of comments, wall comments and msgs in my inbox congratulating me about my 'not-single anymore status'. Why? Because I decided to remove the 'single' listing on my Facebook profile. I merely didn't want to post it up anymore. A whim that resulted in... HILARIOUSNESS! Here are a couple of samples: "Charis has been woozy since thursday, is it luvvve??" "huh? o_O? is there something i don't know??" "so when u going to belanja us all makan??? >. "heh.... really!?....there are 71,849 single men in brisbane who will be very dissapointed... very.." "is this for real .. if so, congrats charis :-)" "Hey great news to hear, Congrats loh! By the way who is the lucky Guy?" " Hey. No longer single? Share some news. ;) " Man o man!