Praise and thanksgiving are actions of warfare. I believe that the enemy will try to harass us and make us worried about the urgent even while we are being richly blessed. He is here to steal, kill and destroy. If he cannot steal our blessings, why not steal our joy? And what is the point of being blessed if we cannot enjoy the blessings?
Reminding myself everyday to be thankful and to enjoy the present, even while there are a million chores to do, a million things juggle...
Bubby is now 2 months. I wish I was more diligent at blogging. But it's been a whirlwind of activity everyday. I just want to thank God now for a healthy, active baby, the new house, the many gifts and blessings that everyone around us has blessed us with, and many more things.
Bubby's crying right now...and so ends this little spiel. Till his next nap comes...
Comments