本人安靜了一段時間,但 還是默默地忙忙忙
😅
先報告一下:專輯還是繼續進行當中,要開始收尾了... 好興奮啊!
然後最近也想再次開始分享翻唱的歌或影片給大家聽聽/ 看看。我真的不太想只為了翻唱而翻唱, 因此就特別選了一個主題,照著主題挑歌來詮釋。
這一次的主題是...... #KYLO (Keep Your Love On) #一路愛到底
💓
這一系列的情歌都會談到正常人想在關係堅持遇到的狀況和 情緒:愛的酸甜苦+"柴米油鹽醬醋茶“的日子。
喔耶!希望你們會喜歡!
然後最近也想再次開始分享翻唱的歌或影片給大家聽聽/
這一次的主題是...... #KYLO (Keep Your Love On) #一路愛到底
這一系列的情歌都會談到正常人想在關係堅持遇到的狀況和
喔耶!希望你們會喜歡!
I've been laying low for a little while but things have been as busy as ever.
Firstly the album is progressing and we are starting to wrap things up which is uber exciting!
Secondly I've been wanting to start sharing covers or rather reinterpretations of songs on a more regular basis. But I really didn't want to sing a cover for the sake of singing a cover itself.
Soooo, I decided to pick a theme and pick songs I really like within that theme. And this time the theme is #KYLO (Keep Your Love On). For those familiar with Danny Silk's book, KYLO is about a committed love that weathers ups and downs and the everyday life faced by normal people everywhere. Pretty stoked about a couple of things we have been preparing for you so stay tuned everyone!
Be very very blessed !
Comments